Monday, February 20, 2006

The end is in sight!


So, I've been going thru ups and downs. Why in the heck did I choose such a big project? Why not toe up socks which I've never done?! Ahh well. The end is in sight. I chose to use 3 colors rather than two, so the knitting hasn't been quite as boring as it could have been. This morning before work I finished the knitting the straps and weaved in all the loose ends. Now I just need to kitchener them closed tonight after everyone goes to bed (FINALLY, some time alone). Tomorrow I plan to felt! YAY!

Ohhh. Cats ate my circular. Even though they are metal, my cats love them and they always manage to take them. This time I guess they got frustrated and just chewed it in half because it was still attached to the bag. Didn't have another the right size so put my trusty dpns to use and knitted the straps with them!

1 Comments:

Blogger Skepteach said...

Looks great! Glad you are almost finished.
I'm not sure if it's a good thing, but my cats only go for my wooden needles.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home