Monday, March 05, 2007

No pictures please

Last week I got a wonderful surprise...

My online knitting buddy Sonya sent me lots of skeins of fun fur so I can continue to make chemo caps for kids! Hmmm...the picture is kinda small, but I took it with my cellphone and have no idea how to change settings on the phone so I'll just have to live with it. Aren't they gorgeous?!


I look forward to several hours knitting up some cute little caps. Thank you so much Sonya!
We had grandson Matthew here over the weekend, and he is one busy little guy. We've been working with him on not making a mess of the house, and this was the first weekend he didn't repeatedly dump his toybox all over the floor. It was such a relief. I confess to pretty much letting him have his way within reason, so I guess the dumping is mostly my own fault. Believe me, I've learned my lesson. The clean-up game is ever so much more fun when there's only a little to pick up.



1 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

You are very welcome! I am glad to see them put to good use. Can't wait to see pics of the hats.

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home