Saturday, March 10, 2007

Chocolate Cherries

Ok - first - the title from the last post should have been What a great Buddy! The title there was from another post that got lost in the ethernet.


Wanted to show my current sock in progress. Claudia Handpaints Chocolate Cherries. Wasn't sure I was going to like it, because it pools quite a bit but it has grown on me.


See the cute little dpn holders on the sock? Way cool little tool that keeps the stitches from falling off when I'm not working on the sock. Bought at Stitches West.


My trip to Stitches West was detailed in yesterdays blog post, now lost. I'll get over it and repost soon. Lots of great stuff coming!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

Those socks look great! Once you are no longer ticked at blogger, I would love to hear about your adventures at Stitches West.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Paula, the chocolate cherries socks are really great but what else you got?? I want to hear bout what you have been doing this past week. Inquiring minds....

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home